Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Awake

Does most blogging happen during the late night and early morning hours? I seem to think that it does. It has been a long couple of days. Ruby and Eddie are both sick. Ruby has a nasty cough that keeps me running into her room to check on her all night. And Eddie has symptoms of bronchitis and a sinus infection. Fun! NOT!!!! I worry too much as it is. But I am doing my best to take care of my babies. Let's hope nothing happens to Tater, or I might just run away to Canada. Wait......that would be like only 6 hours. And I don't have a passport. I'll go to Mexico. Its warmer there. And I'll take my new swim suit. And I don't think it would be that hard to sneak in......or out. (Sorry. Couldn't resist that one)

Ok.......I just typed a whole paragraph and the stupid touch pad mouse on this dang laptop made it erase!!!! GRRRRRR!!! Anyway, the video I uploaded to YouTube from my phone didn't post to my account. So I can't link it to this. Dumb. So I will post a picture instead. Let me go find one. Browsing......browsing........ OOOOO!!! Here is a good one!
This is from our trip to NYC with Cortnee and Jorge. We had a blast! Looking at my friend's Facebook pages and their blogs makes me really miss having them close to me. All I do here in NY is sit and wait for Eddie to get home from work. Seriously. That is all I do. It has been tough not being active and not having things to do besides clean the house. At least I didn't eat all of that cake that was leftover from Eddie's birthday! And now I have a blog to keep me up at night, listening to Ruby cough and Eddie snore. Poor babies!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Jenny!! that sounds awful :( It will get better and soon you will come to visit!!

    ReplyDelete