Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sure

Our trip home to Utah was busy! We had soooooo much to do and sooooo many people to see. I am looking forward to our next visit when Ruby and I will be there for almost 2 weeks!
I did not take a camera to Utah (stupid idoit!), so the only pictures I have are of Ruby doing silly things.
This is Ruby's first Frappucino. Steven Sheffield, one of her many boyfriends, made it for her. She liked the sound of the straw scraping on the lid the best since she is not allowed to taste Frappucinos yet. But I'm sure the whipped cream will be her favorite, just like her mom.


This picture makes me very happy! That's all I'm going to say about this one.


Ruby learned to make this face at Grandma & Grandpa's. It was quite hilarious to see my folks doing it back to her!

Don't worry.......Ruby was out of her carseat with Grandpa while they waited for me and Grandma to go into Target. By the way, I miss Utah Targets.
So everything was good back home. I got to see my girlfriends. We had a blast bowling! The bruise on my kneecap is starting to fade though. (Ask me about that later)
I got to hang out with my cousins and my Grandma and Aunt. I really enjoyed the time we had with them. I hope I can have a super hot pink hat next time we go out!
We did a lot while we were home. The sun is finally shining in New York today. Maybe we can go to the driving range when Ed gets home. I need the practice for our next trip home!

No comments:

Post a Comment