Friday, March 4, 2011

Little Miss Sunshine

Ruby visited the doctor today. She is very close to having bronchitis! POOR BABY!!! But we haven't been going out much for it to turn into anything serious. Anyway, Ruby was all smiles for everyone at the doctor's office. She smiled at the front desk lady, at the other waiting patients, the nurses, the doctor, EVERYONE! One nurse tried to take her home. But I told her that Ruby already has two cray grandmas and doesn't really need another one.



Right now, Ruby is whining while I am typing this. But then I'll stop and look at her and she will start smiling and giggling at me. What the?!?!
Well Daddy is home and he is upset that I don't have dinner ready. So I'm gonna go before I get beat. (I hope you all know that I am being sarcastic)
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment