Thursday, March 10, 2011

HOME!

Ruby and I are finally home in Utah! We sure have missed everyone. And, the best thing of all, there's no snow! Well, not a whole lot anyway. I can see the grass and the sun is shining. Mom and I went to Cafe Rio for lunch on Monday. DELISH! And then we went and had a little shopping spree at TJ Maxx.
Hazel, my cute cousin, had a birthday party on Tuesday. So we got to hang out with my Uncle Chase and Aunt Daisy and my favorite little people....Hazel, Zander and Zekey-poo! They sure are cutie pies! We got to see Great GREAT Aunt Micky. She is a great aunt twice! Weird.
Emily and I went to Park City yesterday to see Jan and Jill and Stella-blue. We had another shopping spree at TJ Maxx. I got some sweet prizes for our Girls Night Bowling Bingo game. We are going to have sooooooooo much fun! I can't wait to see my friends!!!! I have missed them so much!
Eddie flies in tonight. I hope his flight is a lot better than mine. I'm pretty sure no one is going to puke all over him, but you never know! Only 5 days left in the SLsizzle! I hope they are good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment