Monday, March 21, 2011

Hoot! Hoot!

Thanks to Ashley Bailey, I have a w3redasdgdsa   (sorry! I just had to yell at the dog for spilling my coffee and then stepping all over the keyboard. Dumb dog!)
Anyway....I have a new hobby to keep me busy here in lonely New York. Check it out.....



Meet Blanche, our first sister owl, and Ruby's new friend.


Ashley posted the instruction for these little guys on her cute blog. She has been keeping herself busy creating whole flocks of owls! And I thank her for giving me a hobby. However, her little owls are smelly good sachets that she keeps in a pantie drawer. My little owls are going to be rattles and toys for all of Ruby's friends. And she has several! So I will be busy. But first, I gotta go cuddle Tater since I hurt her feelings by yelling at her.

1 comment:

  1. OH my heck! It is TOTALLY adorable! I love the fabrics you used!
    You should check out this blog, you would love it too!
    www.dana-made-it.com. She blows me away at all the craft stuff.
    Welcome to the world of blogging. It is an addiction!

    ReplyDelete