Thursday, February 24, 2011

Editing

I know! I know! Eddie looks totally wasted in the pic at the top of this blog. But I love the red dress Ruby is wearing. She wore it twice before she got too big for it. Sad!


We had a blast taking these pictures. Thank you, Stephanie Keller!



I think Ruby may have been passing gas in this picture. She learned that from her father. Or maybe her Grandpa John. Either way, she is real good at "fluffing".

I have yet to take a shower. It's almost 4:30 in the afternoon. I have been looking for jobs online. Being a stay-at-home Mom has its advantages, but I sure do get bored.

I am slowly building a friendship with a sweet girl from church. Her name is Tracy. Her and her husband, Matt, have a two year old and a six month old. Eli, their son, was born about a week after Ruby. Their little girl, Nadya, is so precious! She loves Ruby! We walked into church and Nadya came right over to sit with us and to see Ruby. I am looking forward to hanging out with this cute family more often!

Ed and I both have been "fighting" a cold. We both felt like we were hit by a freight train yesterday. Ya know how your body aches and you can't seem to muster up the energy to get out of bed? Yeah, that's how we both have been feeling. I hope Ruby doesn't catch whatever it is we have.

I have a whole cake leftover from Ed's birthday. Please, anyone!!!! Come visit us and help us eat this cake!

1 comment:

  1. If you can't find a job, you should take some classes online!! I wish I could have some of that cake! Send a piece this way :)Glad to hear you are getting to know some people out there!

    ReplyDelete