Friday, February 18, 2011

The Beginning

Hi! It's Jenny. Of course it's Jenny. We all know Ed would never BLOG! Anywho......I decided to take up blogging to keep me busy. I got tired of searching for jobs online. Who wants to work when you can blog?!?! I am not quite sure what to think of "blogging". It seems like I'm talking to no one. So I am very happy that you are reading this right now.
This is my first time, so I'm not quite sure how to start. How about you just close your eyes and imagine knocking on our front door. You'll hear a few barks from Tater and then Eddie yelling at her to shhhhhh!!!!! A few loud bounds down the steps, before a creak of the front door. And there we are, meeting you face to face! Hello! How are ya? Come on in! Take off your coat. Would you like some coffee? Oh, we are doing great. Let me tell you..........

And that is how our blog begins.I hope it's entertaining enough to keep you coming back. I'm sure there will be many changes made within the first few weeks. And hopefully, a lot of fun posts! See ya back here later!

No comments:

Post a Comment