Monday, February 21, 2011

The Real Housewife of My Husband

I have officialy become a "Housewife". And I mean an actual real housewife who scrubs my own toilet and makes myself lunch. I didn't realize it was 4 o'clock and still needed to take a shower. So I hurried in the shower, an oddity, so that I could have dinner somewhat ready by the time Eddie got home. I still had to go grocery shopping after dinner. It was nice to go to the store without having to lug Ruby in and out of the car and the cart. But I got everyting for Eddie's homemade birthday dinner and cake. I just finished the ice cream. It is sooooo delish! Just plain vanilla with chunks of oreo ball dough and andes mint crumbs. Mmmmmmmmm!!!!! The cake is being baked tomorrow morning. Eddie requested chocolate cake with raspberry filling and cream cheese frosting. That's what he's going to get. We'll see if the cake stays together. Otherewise, we'll have a famous "earthquake cake". (Ask my mother)

Ruby had mashed potatos for the first time today. She loves them! She loves any kind of solid food. She gets used to us putting the food into her mouth. Its pretty cute. Of course its cute!

Eddie just gave Tater a bath and now she is running around the house like crazy. Poor dog needs a friend.

So that's my real housewife story of the day. I just want to make sure all of the other real housewives aren't alone in the toilet scrubbing,
Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at the toilet and thinking that it needs to be cleaned and then at that very moment, Rafe is getting into something so I have to put it off yet again!! I'll be lucky if it gets done this week!!

    That cake sounds awesome!! Put up a picture of it and of ED eating it!! :) And of Ruby with food on her face!!

    ReplyDelete