Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Every time I start to blog, I feel like I'm writing in my diary......... "I saw HIM today. He is sooooooooo cute!" Hahahaha! I think that's why I hated diaries and journals. Plus, I remember asking my mom for a "diarrhea" when I was like, what 5? And the lady in the store was laughing at me and I was so embarrassed. So I never wanted one after that.

So, Sunday, Bloody Sunday. Ed and I played Gin Rummy all day. Well, after we went to church and then watched Utah church online. It was awesome! Going to church twice, that is. I told Ed that I really just want to listen to Steve and Pastor. And then I wave at everybody, even though they can't see me.

And now for Ruby News.......
Ruby has figured out how to move her head. She shakes her head back and forth, like she's saying "no". It is soooooooo cute! But sometimes she shakes it too hard and she makes herself dizzy. She'll sit there staring off with this surprised look on her face. Hehe! I think to myself "What is wrong with my child? Why is she so crazy?".  And then I remember that I'm her mother. Duh. Ruby also loves Tater. We play this game where we chase Tater around the house. Ruby laughs and laughs. Both her and Tater love to play the game. Its pretty funny. In fact, here's the video......






We got to visit with some of the Duncan family this weekend. Zeke and Zander are pretty much my favorite little guys! Oh man! They are crazy funny! And the cutest little turds when they smile and talk. We also got to see Great Grandma DD and Papa Boyd on Skype. I sure do miss them. I was talking to Ed about them and how much fun we always had with them. Jess and I would eat all the cheese off of Grandpa's nachos. Ha! And Grandma would ALWAYS play any game with us. I am sure both Ed's folks and mine will be awesome Grandparents. If only Em and Jess would jump on the wagon here. (hint hint)
Well, peace out for now.

1 comment:

  1. I love that noise that Ed is making. Is Ruby on a train chasing Tater?? I'm pretty sure I am the first person to add your blog to my "favorites" tab. If I get brave enough I might start one of my own!

    ReplyDelete