Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hello Old Friend!

Sitting here with nothing to do and all of a sudden....I remembered I had a blog! geez! Its been forever! So......the big news....we are no longer in New York. Woooooohooooooooo!!!!!! Long story short, Eddie's job crapped out on him, so he got a better one. Sorry for using the "c" word. But it's a pretty accurate description of what happened. So, the three of us (Eddie, Ruby and I) are living in my folks' basement until we can get out of our rental contract for the condo in NY. Tater is in Heber with Grandpa. I miss her lots! I am going back to work. A full time job at the University of Utah Hospital. I'm not sure how I will handle being away from Ruby for that long every day. Kinda not looking forward to that. Her crazy Grandmother will be watching her while we are at work. So Ruby might be making monkey sounds to communicate instead of talking. Oh wait..... she already does that. Haha! She is doing a lot of things: crawling, walking, talking, using sign-language, throwing tantrums. She is growing up too fast! Well, that's a quick update. Either my mom or dad is snoring in the other room right now. So it must be late.
My farewell to thee......PEACE OUT!

1 comment:

  1. My lovely Cousin! Even though you have not updated your blog a few months I am nominating you for the Liebster Blog Award. Check out my blog and you will see what I am talking about. Much love!

    ReplyDelete