Monday, June 6, 2011

Well hello!

I almost forgot that I have a blog. Obviously, since it's been a while. Excuse me. I have to get Ruby away from the electronics.
We have finally settled down for a few weeks, here in hot New York. Yes, it's warm here. I had to turn on the AC unit today. There are some guys on our roof, replacing the shingles. Otherwise, I'd be in my bikini on the porch writing this post. That is how nice the weather is today.
Ruby is crawling all over the place! I am realizing that I am going to have start entertaining her. I wish there was a pool around here that isn't full of rowdy kids. I think we would both enjoy the water. We go for walks a lot. And that's about it. I just don't know how to entertain this crazy baby!
I will be back for more posts, when Ruby is sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment